Most of you might be heard about phone rooting. Rooting means the process of allowing Smartphone users to attain privileged control over various Android sub-systems. Rooting of your phone is essential to use certain apps. You will get many apps to check your phone rooting. Among them, Root checker is the best one with good customer reviews.
Root Checker is a simple application that you can use on your android device. It is an excellent tool to know the rooting status of your Android device. The main function of this app is to check whether you rooted your device or not. You don’t have to pay for using this app.
You can download Root checker APK file on your device easy to check this. Sometimes due to some minor errors rooting will not be successful. Due to this users will lose many interesting privileges that can get for rooted device. To avoid these errors you can get root checker apk on your device. Other than checking rooting, this app also corrects any technical issue related to rooting More than 10 million Android users using this app to check their device rooting properly. Root checker is available for Android users. You can download it from your Play store for free.
Root Checker Apk Latest Version Free Download – Official
What is so special about Root checker?
This application shows a simple method to check their device for root (administrator, superuser, su) access. It works with a simple user interface and easily notifies the result to the user. Root checker shows the rooting status of user’s Android device.
How Does Root checker App work?
Root checker application is free to download and you can test your device by running it to make sure that your device has been properly rooted. Su binary is the most common binary that uses an Android device to check the rooting. This su binary accesses and manages to root on Android devices. So, the function of Rootchecker is to check whether that su binary is located in a standard device location or not. In addition to this, root checker also checks whether the su binary is properly working or not.
There are many reasons due to which device rooting will not function properly. Users don’t have to implement their technical skill to find out the problem behind non-rooting. If you can download Root checker apk on your device you don’t have to worry about finding any issues related to rooting. This app shows you a detailed report related to your issue.
The process of confirming root access is known as gaining superuser or gaining administrator. If you installed all superuser management applications such as Su and superuser properly then it will ask the user to accept or decline root access request from root checker. If you accept this request the app will check for root access. If you deny it Rootchecker reports no root access.
Note-: One important thing to be noted is that this app will not aid to root your device. It only shows your device rooting status.
How to Download Root Checker Apk For Android?
- First of all, enable the “unknown sources” to sideload the apk package, follow the image below.
- Download the root checker apk file from this official website.
- Open the apk and click next and install.
- That’s all, root checker apk will be installed in no time.
Basic Root checker app features
- Root checker gives you 100% accurate result. It employs proven methods to verify rooting of a device and gives you the precise result.
- It is a prominent app that is trusted by more than 10 million people across 80 countries
- Root checker app is upgrading its services every year. During past 5 years, the app brought a lot of changes to their basic version. This makes it one of the most reliable apps.
- This app also comes with a share button with which you can share your root data with your friends.
- You will get all data related to your device rooting and other technicalities related to rooting
- The app is designed as user-friendly. So, it is easy to operate this app without much technical knowledge.
Root checker offers a basic version as well as a pro version. Both features are different. The basic version is completely free. If you want to know just about device rooting basic Rootchecker version is enough. For Pro Root checker version you need to pay a small fee.
Root checker Pro features
- This version will give you advanced result related to your device rooting
- Give an advanced guidance list for each device state which you cannot get on basic version.
- There is a widget through which you can constantly monitor device state.
- You can use this app without any advertisement.
- Determines busybox installation status and applet support
Root checker 6.2.6 is the newest version of the app available. They tried to bring a lot of changes to the new version
- The app added new like buttons for root basics
- You can refresh verify root in just a swipe
- There is a ranking chart to add most popular
- A new welcome screen added for new users
- A lot of bug fixes and improvement has been made on the new version.
This is compatible with android OS 2.3 and above. Get this app on your device and check rooting.
In short, Root checker apk is a very useful app for Android users. Rooting of a device is important to avail many facilities. Make sure to check your device rooting frequently. Download the recent version on your device and enjoy its amazing features.
Which version do you like more? Basic Rootchecker version is more than enough to check your device rooting. But if you want more advanced features you can go for Pro version.